Prof. Milan Tuba
Graduate School of Computer Science
John Naisbitt University, Belgrade, Serbia.
Short Biography of the Editor-in-Chief
- Prof. Yixin Bao, Shanghai Jiao Tong University, China
- Prof. Mihai Tiberiu Lates, Transilvania University of Brasov, Romania
- Prof. Vassos Vassiliou, Frederick University, Cyprus
- Prof. Humberto Varum, University of Aveiro, Portugal
- Prof. Emmanuel Lopez-Neri, Universidad del Valle de Mexico, Mexico
- Prof. Ibrahim Canak, Ege University, Turkey
- Prof. Bhagwati Prasad, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, India
- Prof. Gabriella Bognar, University of Miskolc, Hungary
- Prof. Carla Pinto, Polythecnical Institute of Porto and University of Porto, Portugal
- Prof. U. C. Jha, Lovely Professional University, LPU, India
- Prof. Zanariah Abdul Majid, Universiti Putra Malaysia, Malaysia
- Prof. Maria Dobritoiu, University of Petrosani, Romania
- Prof. Hamideh Eskandari, Noor University, Iran
- Prof. Yuqing Zhou, Wuhan University of Technology, China
- Prof. Anca Croitoru, "Al. I. Cuza" University, Romania
Systems Theory, Dynamical Systems, Control Systems, Control Engineering, Soft Computing, Simulation, Modelling, Robotics, Artificial Intelligence, Fuzzy Systems, Neural Networks, Genetic Algorithms, Knowledge Modelling, Decision Support Systems, Hierarchical Control Systems, Aerospace Systems, Lightwave Engineering, Stochastic Systems, Non-linear Systems, Telecommunication Systems, Information Systems, Signal Processing Systems, Multidimensional Systems, Multivariable systems, Hybrid Systems, Multirate Systems, Speech and Image Processing Systems, Discrete Event Dynamic Systems, Manufacturing Systems, Decentralised Systems, Remote Sensing, Microelectromechanical Systems, Human-Machine Systems, Environmental Modeling, Sonar and underwater acoustic systems, Undersea Systems, Navigation and Tracking Systems, Space Systems, Wavelets, Systems Techniques for Wireless Applications, Filter design, Verification and Validation, Systems for Statistical Signal and Array Processing.
Engineering and Development:
Aerospace engineering, Applied engineering, Civil engineering, Chemical engineering, Electrical engineering, Industrial engineering, Mechanical engineering, Petroleum engineering, Software engineering, Textile engineering.